1. This battery charger uses a micro MCU controller to manage the process of
the battery is charging. The charger will stop charging automatically when it is
2. This battery charger uses three-phase charging mode (PWM charging mode),
It fully charges. which includes constant current charging phase, constant voltage charging phase,
3. With in-line battery detection, short circuit protection, overvoltage protection,
Floating charge phase. Protection of anti – reverse connection, etc.
which makes it easier for users to manage battery power.
4. The smart charging indicator shows the direct charging process, Three-phase charging mode Constant current mode:
the operating charger in constant current mode and will supply
When the battery voltage is lower than the value set by the charger, the constant current of the battery. Constant voltage mode:
Floating Charge Mode:
Using pulse width modulation (PWM) technology to control the charging current and output voltage of the charger that guarantees the battery is fully charged and prevents overcharging.
The lamp will turn green and the fan will stop working. The charger
When the battery voltage approaches the constant voltage mode value, and the current is reduced to the given current gradually, that means the battery is full, then the pilot
4. US plug UU. Or free plug adapter
convert the mode to floating charge mode automatically. At this time, the battery may stop charging or remain in floating charge for half an hour. 1. Automatic drip function 2. LCD screen 3. Soft start function Product details
9. Fit for: also for car and motorcycle battery
1.Model: SON-1206D 2. Input voltage: 150V-250V AC 3. Output voltage: 12V DC 4. Rated frequency: 47-63Hz 5. Charger current: 6A 6. Charger mode: Three phase 7. Efficiency Full load: ≥ 87% 8. Working temperature: -40 ~ + 95 ℃
1 x user manual
10. PLUG: US plug UU. Package includes 1 x 12V lead-acid battery charger